Johannes VOGEL b) Kodjesen, Prussia d)1860 at Rochester, NY
Johanna MELESCH b) Kodjesen, Prussia d) Dec.22,1890 at Rochester, NY
Notes for JOHANNES VOGEL
This Family came to America in 1852 from Prussia, the ship took 6 weeks, Cholera Broke out and 51 Died.
- LOUIS VOGEL.
- MINNIE VOGEL, m. GROVES.
- CHARLES VOGEL, b. 1842; d. 1916.
- JOHN O. VOGEL, b. Aug 01, 1843, Prussia; d. Dec 02, 1894, Rochester.
- THEODORE VOGEL, b. 1845; d. 1929.
John O. VOGEL
Barbara BUELTE b) May 27,1846 at Rochester, NY d) June, 5,1894
Father: Joseph BUELTE b) Feb.14,1815 in Germany d) Mar.22,1889 at Rochester, NY
Mother: Elizabeth HUETTINGER b) 1815 at Alsace Loraine, Germany d) June 18,1898
- Lulu Katherine VOGEL b) Feb.23,1876 d) July 1 1931 at Clifton Springs, NY
- Minnie L. Vogel
- Charles Vogel
- Edward Vogel b) Apr. 3, 1888
- John Siddon Vogel b) June 22, 1889
Lulu Katherine VOGEL
George Hill DENNISTON
Minnie L. Vogel
Karl P. (Mack) Sauerwein
Many thanks to cousin Barb G. for all her years of research and record keeping
Without which all this would not be possible